TESL NS Spring Conference 2022
Taking Action in ELT: Pedagogy for Social Justice & Inclusion
May 14, 2022 (9am to 4pm)
Patterson Hall, 24 University Avenue,
Acadia University, Wolfville NS
TESL Nova Scotia invites you to register for the Spring 2022 Conference! It’s happening on Saturday, May 14, 8:30-4:30 via Zoom or at Acadia University in Wolfville, NS. Our theme is Taking Action in ELT: Pedagogy for Social Justice & Inclusion, and we have a variety of sessions related to the theme as well as some related to ELT in general. We hope you will join us!
This year’s conference will look a little different than in the past, but we are so happy to be able to offer an in-person option again!
The 2022 Spring Conference is hybrid, with both a virtual program AND an in-person program. When you register you will need to choose EITHER virtual OR in-person. Note that the programming is different — refer to the information posted in each section to learn more.
For the virtual program, the Zoom links were emailed directly to registered attendees. The version posted here does not contain the Zoom meeting information. Please join the sessions using the Zoom links that were provided in the program emailed to registered attendees.
For the In-person program, please note that paper copies will NOT be provided on site. Attendees are encouranged to use the e-version or to print on their own before arriving.
For the in-person conference, please park at the Acadia Athletics Centre and walk up to Patterson Hall on University Avenue. Please wear a mask.
- Virtual Conference: $10 non-members / Free for members
- In-Person Conference: $45 non-members / $10 members
Registration closed on May 9, 2022.
As of May 12, all registered attendees have been emailed conference information with the e-program.
If you did not receive the email:
1) Check your junk/spam folder.
2) Confirm that you were indeed registered. All registrations went through the TESL NS webstore. After successfully checking out, and auto-generated email receipt is sent with the registration details. If this email receipt was not received, you did not successfully check out and we did not receive your registration.
3) If you did receive a confirmation email after checking out, but after checking your spam folder you still do not have an email, contact email@example.com for help.
For more information on accommodations on campus, please visit Destination Acadia
Presenting at TESL NS
Have you thought about presenting at the next TESL NS conference? There are lots of benefits to being a conference presenter!