Fall 2019 Newsletter is out!
The newest issue of the TESL NS newsletter is out! Click here to download it. It contains the following articles:
1. Making a Difference: Halifax Refugee Clinic, by Charlotte Peak
2. TESL NS President’s Report, David Packer
3. A Reflection on the Teaching of Academic Writing: Appreciating the Otherness of International Students, by Khalid Al Hariri
4. Roundtable: IELTS—Is It Fair?, by David Boehm
5. TESL NS Voices: Comments from the 2019 Rural Meetups, by Tara Gros
6. Pronunciation Teaching and the Lexical Approach, by Max Orlando
7. Addressing Dyslexia in the EAL Classroom, by Jessica Leslie
Click here to download the TESL NS Newsletter Fall 2019 issue!