TESL Nova Scotia’s annual Fall Conference will be held on November 3-4, at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
- Friday, November 3: 6:30-9:00pm
- Saturday, November 4: 8:30am-4:00pm
The conference includes two days of events: an evening reception with keynote address on Friday evening, and on Saturday, a keynote address, sessions and workshops by members of the TESL NS community, lunch, a book draw, and a post-conference social. Click here for the schedule.
Follow this link to download presenter slides and roundtable session responses.
As always, there will be lots of opportunities for networking and connecting with fellow members of the English-teaching community.
|Dr. Jennifer Foote
University of Alberta
|Dr. Shelley Taylor
Best practices in pronunciation:
From classroom space to cyberspace
Plurilingualism and Expanding Learning Spaces
Click here for keynote and session descriptions and conference schedule along with presenter slides.
Venue, Location, Parking
Click here for venue information and directions.
The Lord Nelson Hotel is offering a special rate for TESL NS Conference attendees. Click here for more details.
Conference registration is now closed.
- Registration is free for TESL NS members. For non-members the prices are as follows:
- Friday only: $25
- Saturday only: $40
- Friday + Saturday: $60
- Proof of membership will be verified upon check in at the conference.
- Please contact email@example.com if you are not sure of your membership status.
- TESL NS Members: To register for the conference you will “buy” a ticket online that costs $0. You will have to enter your name and address to “buy” this registration, but you will not be charged any money.