TESL Nova Scotia’s annual Fall Conference will be held on November 3-4, at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
- Friday, November 3: 6:30-9:00pm
- Saturday, November 4: 8:30am-4:00pm
The conference includes two days of events: an evening reception with keynote address on Friday evening, and on Saturday, a keynote address, sessions and workshops by members of the TESL NS community, lunch, a book draw, and a post-conference social. Click here for the schedule.
As always, there will be lots of opportunities for networking and connecting with fellow members of the English-teaching community. Click here to register for the conference.
|Dr. Jennifer Foote
University of Alberta
|Dr. Shelley Taylor
Best practices in pronunciation:
From classroom space to cyberspace
Plurilingualism and Expanding Learning Spaces
Call for Proposals
The call for proposals is open until October 15. Click here for details.
Venue, Location, Parking
- Registration is free for TESL NS members. For non-members the prices are as follows:
- Friday only: $25
- Saturday only: $40
- Friday + Saturday: $60
- Proof of membership will be verified upon check in at the conference.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure of your membership status.
- TESL NS Members: To register for the conference you will “buy” a ticket online that costs $0. You will have to enter your name and address to “buy” this registration, but you will not be charged any money.