Highlights from November 20 TESL NS Board meeting:
1. Volunteer positions with TESL Nova Scotia: Jennifer MacDonald has stepped forward to take on the Webmaster’s duties again this year and Tiffany MacDonald will be our Publications Editor. You’ll be hearing from Tiffany looking for your articles and your input for our next Newsletter/Magazine.
2. The Board is planning to establish 5 ad hoc committees in the following areas, to carry out the work of the Association:
1. Spring Conference Committee
2. Fall Conference Committee
3. Advocacy Committee
4. Bylaws Committee
5. Teacher Resources Committee
Are you interested in any of these areas? We’ll be seeking your input and involvement!