TESL Nova Scotia’s annual Fall Conference will be held on November 15-16, at Dalhousie University in Halifax. The call for proposals is now open.
- Friday, November 15: 7:00-9:00pm
- Open Mic Night. This is a showcase our many talented members, whether it be an acoustic sing-a-long, a stand-up comedy act, or juggling bowling balls. Acts will be 15 minutes, and limited to a total of 10 for the evening. To be included in the lineup, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, November 16: 9:00am-4:30pm
- Keynote talks, concurrent sessions and workshops by members of the TESL NS community, lunch, a book draw, and a post-conference social.
As always, there will be lots of opportunities for networking and connecting with fellow members of the English-teaching community.
Call for Proposals
Venue, Location, Parking
- Registration is free for TESL NS members. For non-members the prices are as follows:
- Friday only: $10
- Saturday only: $50
- Friday + Saturday: $60
- Proof of membership will be verified upon check in at the conference.
- Please contact email@example.com if you are not sure of your membership status.
- TESL NS Members: To register for the conference you will “buy” a ticket online that costs $0. You will have to enter your name and address to “buy” this registration, but you will not be charged any money.