TESL Nova Scotia’s annual Fall Conference will be held on November 16-17, at ISANS and Dalhousie University in Halifax.
- Friday, November 16: 7:00-9:00pm @ Dalhousie University
- Saturday, November 17: 8:30am-4:00pm @ ISANS
The conference includes two days of events:
an engaging evening workshop focusing on teacher knowledge and practices, with a lesson/activity ‘swap shop’, a book exchange, and a fun ELT-focused pub quiz.
keynote addresses (speakers to be announced soon!), sessions and workshops by members of the TESL NS community, lunch, a book draw, and a post-conference social.
As always, there will be lots of opportunities for networking and connecting with fellow members of the English-teaching community.
Call for Proposals
Venue, Location, Parking
Friday: Dalhousie University, venue TBA
Saturday: Immigrant Settlement & Integration Services
Suite 2120 (second floor)
Mumford Professional Centre
6960 Mumford Road, Halifax
- Registration is free for TESL NS members. For non-members the prices are as follows:
- Friday only: Free
- Saturday only: $60
- Friday + Saturday: $60
- Proof of membership will be verified upon check in at the conference.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure of your membership status.
- TESL NS Members: To register for the conference you will “buy” a ticket online that costs $0. You will have to enter your name and address to “buy” this registration, but you will not be charged any money.