~~~Conference Theme: Building Connections~~~
Call for Proposals
TESL NS is now accepting proposals for our concurrent sessions for this year’s Fall Conference to be held on Nov 15-16 at Dalhousie University. Presenting at a conference is a professionally enriching experience–click here to read about why you should consider leading a session!
- Proposals will be accepted via the on-line form below until November 1.
- There are two types of sessions:
- Concurrent sessions are 60-minute presentations/time slots.
- Roundtable Discussions: 60-minutes
Roundtables: 60 minutes. Format at the discretion of the facilitator(s). NOTE: all roundtables will happen at the same time.
- Do you have an idea that is forming, that you would like to bounce off others?
- Is there a debate that you would like to air, where you present different opinions individually, as a pair or as a panel and then discuss with a broader audience?
- Round tables are a great way to expose, explore and inform.
|Concurrent Sessions: 60 minutes (45 minute presentation with 15 minutes Q&A, or how it works best for you)
- All classrooms have a computer and data projector available, as well as chairs and table that can be moved for group work if need be.
- Submission should include a title (20 words), abstract (150 words) and bio (50 words)
- Submissions will be peer-reviewed by a sub-committee of the TESL NS board.
- Address any questions regarding the conference to email@example.com
- Click here for information on the Fall Conference.