Call for Proposals
TESL NS is now accepting proposals for our concurrent sessions for this year’s Fall Conference to be held on Nov 16-17 at ISANS and Dalhousie University. Presenting at a conference is a professionally enriching experience–click here to read about why you should consider leading a session!
- Proposals will be accepted via the on-line form below until October 26.
- Concurrent sessions are 60-minute presentations/time slots.
|Concurrent Sessions: 60 minutes (45 minute presentation with 15 minutes Q&A, or how it works best for you)
- All classrooms have a computer and data projector available, as well as chairs and table that can be moved for group work if need be.
- Submission should include a title (20 words), abstract (150 words) and bio (50 words)
- Submissions will be peer-reviewed by a sub-committee of the TESL NS board.
- Address any questions regarding the conference to email@example.com
- Click here for information on the Fall Conference.