Call for Proposals
TESL NS is now accepting proposals for our full Concurrent Sessions and Roundtable Discussions for this year’s Spring Conference to be held on Saturday, May 12 at Acadia University. Presenting at a conference is a professionally enriching experience–click here to read about why you should consider leading a session!
- Proposals will be accepted via the on-line form below until April 20.
- Session formats are as follows:
- Concurrent sessions: 60-minute presentations
- Roundtable Discussions: 60-minutes
|Concurrent Sessions: 60 minutes (45 minute presentation with 15 minutes Q&A, or how it works best for you)
|Roundtables: 60 minutes. Format at the discretion of the facilitator(s). NOTE: all roundtables will happen at the same time.
- Please indicate whether your session is a presentation, workshop or a roundtable discussion.
- All classrooms have a computer and data projector available, as well as chairs and table that can be moved for group work if need be.
- 10 laptops may be available upon request for workshops focusing on educational technology.
- Submission should include a title (20 words), abstract (150 words) and bio (50 words)
- Submissions will be peer-reviewed by a sub-committee of the TESL NS board.
- Address any questions regarding the conference to email@example.com
- Click here for information on the Spring Conference.