TESL Canada is awarding five (5) travel grants of $500.00 each to five (5) first time TESL Canada Conference presenters for the upcoming TESL Canada Conference. Applications are due March 1. Click here for more details.
TESL NS Bursaries for TESL Canada Conference 2017
TESL NS is offering four $500.00 bursaries in order to help with the financial requirements of attending the TESL Canada 2017 conference. In this way, it is our hope to encourage our members to consider attending the conference in Niagara Falls, as well as to provide financial support to those who wish to attend the conference but are not receiving PD funding from their place of employment. TESL NS will be accepting applications for the bursaries until Saturday, May 6th. The following criteria will be used to choose who will receive these bursaries.
- Applicants must be members of TESL NS for the year 2017.
- Applicants must provide proof of registration for the TESL Canada 2017 Conference before bursaries will be issued.
- Applicants must provide information on any additional funding being provided by their place of employment or other external source. Preference will be given to those members who have no funding or only partial funding from their employers or other external sources.
- Preference will be shown to those applicants who are first time attendees at a TESL Canada National Conference.
- Preference will be shown to those applicants who are presenting at the TESL Canada 2017 Conference. Applicants will be required to provide proof that TESL Canada has accepted your proposal to present at the 2017 conference.
- Recipients of these bursaries will be asked to contribute either a newsletter article or a presentation at the fall conference about their experiences at the TESL Canada conference.
To apply, click here to download the application form , fill it out, and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.